1.Please submit the digital version of drawings and related documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.Scale and dimensions. Participants must adopt the Metric System.
4. Submission List:
(1) Specification: The layout of the 841mm x 594mm drawing panel should be horizontal. Each design project should be composed of 3 drawing panels including important demonstration of the idea (unqualified drawings will be invalid): such as a site plan that can fully express the design intention; other necessary plans, elevations and sections; perspective drawing, illustration and a brief design description of about 500 words (integrated in the pictures and drawings), photos of models (if any). There is no limitation on proportion.
(2) Appended materials (Design Texts, videos, etc.) can be submitted as auxiliary instructions of the design.
(1)Recognizable scanned copy of Passports and student card (of all team members if it is group registered) should be attached in the submission e-mail. Students themselves are responsible for the authenticity of all the documents.
(2) A TXT document named after participant(s)’ name(s) must be attached in the e-mails of the submission, which includes participants’ name, e-mail address, mobile phone number, name and contact information of the adviser (if any), the full name of the school and department, title and brief introduction of the submitted work.
6. Entry Requirements
(1) Please submit the drawing layout (300 dpi, long side is more than 1500 pixels) in the version of jpg. and name the picture according to the content (such as XXX plan 1)．
(2) Please submit the text information in TXT format in the folder named by the participant(s)’ name(s)．
1. Individual participants and groups shall agree with and follow the competition requirements and regulations. The organizing committee reserves its right of final interpretation.
2. Entries with words or pictures relating to the name or department of participants in the digital drawings will be disqualified from the competition.
3. All entries are accepted (while including author’s name) with the explicit free right of publication, reproduction, and promotional use by competition organizers and sponsors without need for further approvals.
4. Entries should not be accepted once published under others’ name or in other competitions. Once known, all qualifications will be cancelled.
5. Juries cannot act as advisers to participants; otherwise participants will be disqualified from the competition.
Qinhuangdao is a port city on the coast of northeastern Hebei province, China, and located in the centre of Bohai Region. It borders the Yan Mountains in the north, Bohai Bay in the south, Beijing-Tianjin in the west and Liaoning-Shenyang in the east.It is a national comprehensive transportation hub city in China, an important node city of urban coordinated development of Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region, and the only “Costal City with long coastline” in Hebei Province. Having four districts (Haihang, Shanhaiguan, Beidaihe, Funing), three counties (Changli, Lulong and Qinglong Manchu Autonomous County) and two zones (Qinhuangdao Economic and Technology Development Zone and Beidaihe New Zone), Qinhuangdao covers a land area of 7,802 km2 with a population of 3.11 million.
Sponsor: Hebei Provincial People's Government
Organizers: Hebei Provincial Department of Housing & Urban-Rural Development, Qinhuangdao Municipal People’s Government, Hebei Port Group Co., Ltd.
Supporters:Architectural Education Appraisal Subcommittee of Architectural Society of China
Planning and Executive Body: Urban Environment Design (UED) Magazine
Mainland China: 010-56077246;
YANG Feng: +8618600687329；email@example.com
China Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan and abroad:
LI Shuo +86 18600687312；firstname.lastname@example.org
Competition Email: email@example.com
Competition Website: http://qcityplan_qhd.uedmagazine.net
Contact information of Urban Environment Design (UED) Magazine:
Company Address: Third floor, Inside-out Architecture Artist Colony, NO.50, Xingshikou Road, Haidian District, Beijing, P.R.C.
Official Website: www.uedmagazine.net